A refreshing potion with lime, lemongrass and mint infused with CBD
This recipe is:
- for all potion masters
- very easy to make
ingredients for the syrup
1/2 cup organic raw sugar
3 1/2 cups of filtered water
2 zest of a lime
juice of 4 limes
3 lime leaves
4 sprigs of fresh mint
- Take a large saucepan/cauldron and add the water, sugar, lime zest + juice and let that come to a boil.
- Let it simmer away on medium to high heat to reduce to a syrup.
- Break the lemongrass in half and add the lime leaves and mint. Let that steep for about 8 minutes.
- After 8 minutes put the potion through a sieve and let cool completely.
- Fill up your glass with ice cubes. 3 tbsp of the syrup (or more whatever you like) and top op with filtered water still or sparkling. Add a few drops of CBD oil and enjoy!