An amazing and indulgent dark chocolate fudge with only two ingredients. So easy to make and so fun to share with your magical friends/family
Yield: 8 half cirkles fudge pieces
🍫 100 grams of dark chocolate
🍫 1/2 cup pumpkin seed butter (I made mine nut-free but feel free to use almond butter or peanut butter)
This is the basic fudge recipe BUT I am extra so I added a teaspoon of gingerbread spices and a pinch of hibiscus salt.
- Break up your chocolate into small shards. Add your seed/nut butter into a mixing bowl.
- Fill a little saucepan 1/3 full with water and bring to the boil. When the water starts to boil, turn the heat down to medium and put the mixing bowl with the ingredients in the saucepan. Double boiler method.
- Stir until everything blends into a gorgeous fudge. Add additional spices if you like.
- Take a sillicon mold and put the mixture in.
- Put in the fridge to set completely.
- Melt some vegan milk chocolate to add the top as well as some vegan sprinkles, gives it a nice finished touch.