how to make this tropical beauty:
You will need:
- 350 ml of vegan mango yoghurt (Alpro)
- 1 passionfruit
- handful of raspberries
- 1 ripe golden kiwi
- 50 grams of frozen tropical fruit mix
- 1 tbsp organic peanutbutter
- 2 tbsp coconut granola (I bought this on a local market)
- sprinkle of shredded coconut
- 1 tsp ginger jam
Optional: Garnish with edible flowers. I used rosemary petals.
And make this bowl how you personally like it. If you want to mash up the raspberries and ripple it through the yoghurt for a beautiful ripple effect, just go with the flow. MAKE IT YOUR OWN! AND OWN IT.
ENJOY THE MAGIC!